Friday, March 25, 2011

I Wish I Could Be Naked Right Now.

I haven't posted anything since last year on Christmas. Epic fail, man. EPIC. Several things have happened to me since I last posted. I am settled in Winston fully now, and I work at a lovely job while living in my lovely house with my lovely boyfriend. Now that the stress is lessening, my relationship with my bodybuilder has entered into an extremely lovely stage (i.e., we are both adults and everything is working the way it should be.) Needless to say, sometimes he drives me crazy and of course I ask myself all the time, "is this really the guy you want to be with?" which is when every molecule of my being chimes in, screaming, "Yes, YES! Of course he is!" Our arguments make me love him all the more. That's part of what love is. Our fourth anniversary is April 6. Fourth as in, four years.

Nova had her puppies. She had nine. They're all strong, fluffy, and boisterous. They were born on February 21. I've been keeping extremely busy because Nova AND the puppies are my responsibility, and Nova AND the puppies all possess the ability to soil themselves as much as possible (Nova is mad at me and likes to punish me by dirtying her crate. Lucky me.)
Here is Nova and Yuma, aka the proud parents.

Like I said, there are nine. Five girls, four boys. They're all in the picture. Doesn't look like that many but really. Count 'em.

I am now twenty years old. Yay for me. I didn't do much, my mom gave me a Nook for my birthday (for those that aren't familiar, a Nook is an electronic reader that Barnes & Noble came out with on the heels of the IPad and the Kindle.) We had a Dewey's Bakery lemonade flavored cake and everyone that is important to me (bodybuilder, mother, and siblings) were in attendance.

We also found a pretty nice gym. It's like fifteen to twenty minutes drive away from us, but they have smoothies, massage, a sauna, and tanning as well as all the equipment we need. I also found the greatest vintage store in my neighborhood. It's called "Puttin' On the Ritz" and I'm sure no one ever goes there because no one knows where it is, it's in a gorgeous house and every square inch is packed with legitimate vintage clothing, jewelery, SHOES, and accessories. Even hats. It seems to span all the decades between the 30's and the 90's, and I'd buy out everything the owner (a charming man named Hans) had in my size if I had the money. Some of the things are a little pricey, they had fabulous dresses encrusted with sequins running like $40, but like I said, legitimate vintage, so therefore legitimately WORTH it. 

I have a new digital camera. I am going to be posting a lot more especially when I get Internet at my house (I am at my mom's right now, my great aunt died so she and my siblings are away in Oklahoma for the funeral.) I want to write some more self love pieces, nurture my Chictopia site, and share more of my personal life and style with you guys. However, I won't be putting months and months between my posts ever again. 

Until we meet again, cheers!

Oh, and this is completely inconsequential, but title of this posting is completely irrelevant, although entirely TRUE. I love being naked.
I know she's not naked, but she looks like she wants to be ;) Don't you just love vintage French postcards?