Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How to Awaken Your Sexuality

So in the post I had up before this, I admitted I had low self esteem-and then I deleted it, because that post wasn't helping ANYONE, including myself. But especially not my readers, because when I read someone else's blog (I do it all the time) I do it either because a) they have great pictures up, b) they talk about everything that I personally love about fashion, or c) they teach me something. I want to do a little of all of that, and I'm sure that my previous post taught you a little about SOMETHING, a new word maybe, but I really want to reach a hand out this time. If I don't, I'm just wasting my time.

I know lots of girls that have self esteem issues; and men for that matter. Even my bodybuilder (the sexiest man I have met ever really, or maybe I'm biased?) suffers from his own insecurities, which is what propels him to work so hard. Me too; that's why I take supplements, work out six days a week, wear makeup, worry excessively on my bad hair days, etc. etc. etc. It's such a bore, too. I keep asking myself, "Who are you trying to impress?" Even though my boyfriend says I look like a rooster when I wake up in the morning, I know he's not going to leave me for it. He often tells me to leave the gel out of my hair (so he can play with it more easily) and to not wear makeup (because apparently, I look better without it). Yet, each day, I put in whatever hair product strikes my fancy and at least bother with blush and mascara. It's my war paint. It's my armor against the world, so that if anyone fucks with me, I am prepared.

Even though I don't always feel 100%, and sometimes, I feel downright ugly, every hour of everyday, I make it a point to OOZE sexuality. Yes. Ooze. Fucking ooze, baby. Because I've been through some fucked up shit (and made it!), I know I'm a strong woman. Woman with a capital W-O-M-A-N. Women have more power than they (we) realize. We could rule the world. We could drag around all the males by their penises, bat our eyelashes, and still pretend that we are hindered by that glass ceiling-and they'd believe us, too. That's how I get upgraded drinks and free snack sized McFlurries from Mickey D's. That's why I get paid more. That's why I got away with violating the dress code in high school and avoiding speeding tickets; because I am a sexual "vulnerable" female. And I want to tell you how to do it. (And guys, even if you're educating yourself on how to escape our female powers by reading this, trust me, it's not going to work--you are powerless against our charms.)

First of all, take care of yourself. Moisturize, exercise, eat right. If you do that, you will feel so good. When I exercise, I feel so powerful. Even though I only bench press 45 pounds (shut up) I feel like I could kick some serious ass. Even though I had to stop 3/4 of the way through my plyometrics routine, I felt on top of the world during my shower-and it wasn't just the endorphins. I'm not saying, do it because it's healthy. Sure, there's that-but I'm telling you to do it because in the end, when you see your glowing skin and your biceps coming in, you will feel so hot. Also, ignore all the fashion rules. Seriously. I let my bra peek out all the time. I wear white (including shoes) after Labor Day. My nail and toenail polish colors don't match; they don't even complement each other. (I think it makes me look eclectic and beachy-eccentric, even interesting.) I make my own rules. Right now, I'm wearing a backless, long halter dress, one size fits all, that I bought at last year's Dixie Classic without a bra (and you can totally tell) and I feel so sexy. Even though it's against the "rules" coz this is a summer dress and it's supposedly time to dress for fall, and even though it's slutty supposedly to let everyone know I'm braless, I don't care. I'm not a slut. I'm in a committed relationship and even though I have lots of sex, it's with my boyfriend only. (I flaunt my hickies too. Coz I'm an adult ;) ) I'm proud of the person I am, and you should be too. Flaunt your bralessness, your brashness, your boldness. It'll give you confidence. Don't be afraid to go naked-on your face that is. I'm going to be getting drunk with my aforementioned boyfriend tonight, and paired with my slut dress is my bare face, save a little concealer, just in case I fall asleep before I can do my nightly routine, but my undereye circles are covered because I gotta go pick up some limes. Again, who the fuck cares? I have nothing to hide, and let me stress; neither do YOU. You are beautiful. You are hot. Even if you have belly rolls, stretch marks, or you just feel like you look like crap (and I gotta tell myself this all the time) you are wonderful. You're a woman. Every woman has cellulite, and if she doesn't, trust me, she will someday soon, and I think those dimples are sexy. Love handles are called that for a reason; give a man something to hold onto. Go outside and scream into the wind; "I AM SEXY" and see how good you feel. I mean it :)

Remember, Marylin was a size 8 ;)